Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Eat. Drink. Marry


Wedding season is right around the corner, and so is my wedding! My fiance' and I are getting married this September in Martha's Vineyard, a small island off of Cape Cod Massachusetts. 


Planning a wedding can be stressful (hence eat, drink and then marry) so as the point of contact for East of India U.S. I have pulled a few of my favorite Wedding products to use on and leading up to your big day!


Asking your maids or MOH can be as simple or extravagant as you want it to be. I found our "Special Bridesmaid" Heart Dish (item E2081) to be a perfect way to ask my maids. The heart dish shares the sentiment and acts as a keepsake to hold onto for many years to come.


I don't know about you, but I LOVED making paper chains back in the good ol' days of Pre-K. We have an array of chains from "To Have and To Hold" to "Just Married" and they are so easy to assemble.

After I got engaged I was ecstatic to see my cubicle at work adorned with several of the
"Congratulations" Paper Chains (item E2004).


One of my absolute favorite items is our "Mr & Mrs" Medium Framed Picture (item E4551). 
As seen below the item completes the table's look. I plan to display this item at my Rehearsal dinner's dessert bar.  
Item E4551 as seen on E! hit TV show, Eric and Jessie 
For more Wedding inspiration visit us at www.eastofindiaus.com 

CHEERS 
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment